2016 New Product, The IFOS® is the result of a year and a half of research in partnership with medical renowned teams.
Designed for forefoot post-operative and post-traumatic treatments, the patented design provides a complete forefoot offloading while preserving natural gait. The sole rigidity avoids any unwanted flexion of the metatarsal phalangeal joints.
- Patented geometry combining natural gait and forefoot offloading
- Rigid upper sole avoiding any metatarsophalangeal joint flexion
- Light and smooth lower sole ensuring cushioning and confort during walk
- Upper shoe volume adapted to any type of operated foot
- Clinicaly proven materials
- French made in our Drôme manufacture
- sizes: 35/36 – 37/38 – 39/40 – 41/42 – 43/44 – 45/46.
- Sold by pair
The IFOS® made by Romans Industrie is recommended for numerous therapeutic uses when forefoot offloading and forefoot immobilization are needed
- Post-operative forefoot surgery treatment
- Post-traumatic forefoot treatment
- Each acute, inflammatory, painful, oedematous state that needs forefoot offloading of forefoot immobilization